Negotiation & Mediation
Mr. Diab works as a mediator, facilitator and negotiations counsel to solve business problems before they become legal problems and address disputes before they become crises.
He is certified as a Superior Court Mediator by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission, and received his mediation and negotiations skills training through the Duke Private Adjudication Center and the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. He is a member of the American and North Carolina Bar Associations sections on Dispute Resolution.
Negotiation and dispute resolution services include:
- Mediation between litigants in State and Federal Courts;
- Negotiation strategies to advance commercial transactions;
- Coaching to resolve business disputes;
- Consultation to mediators, parties or attorneys in mediation;
- Facilitation for corporate teams, executives or Boards of Directors;
- Training in conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Systems Design for organizations creating internal dispute resolution systems.